The lecture videos on JAIST-LMS can be accessed only from the campus network.
The copyright of all content published on JAIST-LMS is protected by the laws of Japan and international treaties.
Download or reproduction of these contents without permission is prohibited.
- It can only be accessed from the campus network.
When you access from outside JAIST, for example from your home, you need to use SSL-VPN service for remote access in advance. For the procedure, please refer to "How to use from outside JAIST".
- You can watch it with a web browser (Firefox recommended).
You need to enroll in advance to watch the lecture archive.
- To register manually, you access the course you want to watch from Course categories and click the "Enroll me" button.
- To check your registered courses, click on "My courses" in the System Menu on the upper left.
* This is the registration for watching the lecture archive. Please register the course according to the regular procedure.
* Some restricted courses are not available for watching.
2. There is a list of archive recorded below the announcement.
Select the archive of the date you want to watch.
JAIST-LMS can only be accessed from the campus network.
If you want to access JAIST-LMS from outside JAIST, such as from your home, you need to make a remote access connection to JAIST using "SSL-VPN service" of Research Center for Advanced Computing Infrastructure.
1. Access "https://vpn.jaist.ac.jp" and sign in.
2. Please select "jaist-vpn1" or "jaist-vpn2" as shown below.
For more information about SSL-VPN service, please refer to "SSL-VPN" page of Research Center for Advanced Computing Infrastructure.